Saturday, November 19, 2016

This 1st picture is a watercolour that Taylor did when she was about 18.  Melissa got it framed and put it on the wall of her house for all to see!  Taylor is a very good Artist don't you think?  I used to let her paint at my house when she was little.  She still paints and is even better!  The 2nd watercolour is a painting of my cottage that my husband and I had built near Kincardine, Ontario near the shores of Lake Huron.  I have many fond memories of our cottage with the kids and my husband. I have friends there and went to visit the place a few years ago!  Such sweet memories!!!


1 comment:

  1. Wow! Taylor is a very good artist! Is she still painting??? She should! The cottage looks lovely. I can only imagine the good times the family had there!

    ReplyDelete